More than three billion sites exist on the internet, and millions are in the shopping industry. Magento powers hundreds of thousands of those e-commerce stores.
This kind of platform has become popular over the past few years. So, let’s learn why custom Magento development services by Elogic are essential for new shop owners and experienced web admins alike.
Why Is Magento Regarded as an eCommerce Tool?
Magento is famous for integrating the physical and digital experiences of consumers. Businesses could also utilize Magento for cloud-based multi-channel solutions.
Thanks to Magento’s full-featured open-source toolset built using an OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) model, businesses can develop cost-effective but powerful e-commerce websites that will grow with their business.
While Magento is not hard to use once you get used to it, it does have a steep learning curve for civilians compared to programmers and website administrators.
8 Most Significant Advantages of Custom Magento Development
Below, you can find a list of 8 reasons why Magento is an outstanding tool for building an online store:
- There are great customization tools. The website builder is relatively easy to use due to smooth navigation. Moreover, developers can easily customize their projects with any design needs thanks to scalable and flexible tools.
- Automatic mobile responsiveness with HTML5. 50% of internet traffic comes from phones, tablets, or other mobile devices, so mobile responsiveness is crucial for an easy-to-use website.
- Top-notch security and encryption. Cybersecurity threats and hackers are always trying to hurt your business or website. The experienced website developers at https://elogic.co/services/bigcommerce-development/ can secure your Magento store and protect you from attacks.
- Multi-language support. Magento supports multiple currencies, languages, and stores.
- The platform is SEO-friendly. Magento comes with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) features out of the box to help your site get to page one of Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo for your keywords and products.
- Flexibility, scalability, and speed. With proper website hosting, Magento can be one of the fastest e-commerce platforms on the market.
- It offers robust inventory management. Any e-commerce business model requires the best marketing strategies, impressive inventory management, and customer segmentation. The platform has an outstanding set of functionalities, and you can get the necessary solution.
- Chatbots and AI. These new technologies are gradually taking over modern businesses. They make it possible for marketers to predict future business and establish a personalized experience for consumers.