Jailbreaking your iPhone is a process that will allow you to fully enjoy your device, thanks to the possibility of expanding its functionality. One of the things that you can do on a jailbroken iPhone 4 or 3GS is to install Siri. While it is not easy to find an option to install Siri on iPhone 4/3GS, with tweaks like Wordjelly it is possible to enjoy the popular voice assistant. Following the below simple instructions, you will be able to install Siri on an jailbroken iPhone 3GS or 4 that runs iOS 6.x. You will be able to get a Siri interface that offers the same functionality as the official built-in version
1. Open Cydia, go to Manage and then Sources, select Edit and then Add.
2. Enter the following: //cydia.bassamkassem.com
3. Add Source and then open it by tapping the BassmKassem repo.
4. Search for the “Ac!d Siri” tweak and select the iOS version that suits you
5. Install this tweak. Keep in mind that the Siri package is quite heavy so the installation will take a long while
6. Once the installation is completed. you will need to reboot your iPhone
7. After that, you will need to install Wordjelly or a similar tweak
8. Once you have rebooted your device, you will have to add the repo that will allow Siri to work.
Installing the Repo
1. Go to Cydia and then to Manage, select Sources, then Edit and Add
2. Add: http://worldjelly.com/repo
3. Tap on Add Source
4. Open the repo and search for the iOS 6 WordJelly Control Panel tweak.
5. Install it and reboot the iPhone once again. You can add the two repos and then install the tweaks. Just keep in mind that you will need to reboot every time a tweak is installed.
5. To enable Siri, go to Settings, then General and select Siri to start using it.